Now Hiring – Laborer/Carpenter/Foreman
Seattle based commercial GC seeking Laborer/Carpenter/Foreman.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and meet all requirements:
- Team player.
- Safety conscious.
- Reliable. Must show up on-time daily.
- General knowledge and use of power and hand tools.
- Good understanding of basic math for taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material required for the task.
- The ability to read blueprints, drawings and sketches to follow project requirements.
- The ability to work with little supervision.
- The ability to follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- 2+ years of hands-on construction experience.
- Valid forklift operators card.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Availability for overtime and weekends.
Job duties to include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform general manual labor tasks including digging trench, debris removal, stocking materials, clean up, etc.
- Load and unload material and equipment deliveries.
- Perform daily job site clean duties.
- Open and secure job site.
- Provide assistance to subcontractors.